Festival season is in full flight, so it’s time for a quick refresher on how to ensure you receive the most value from your festival experience.
If you’re a seasoned festival goer or a newbie, Warrior Within is here to help! If you go to a festival unprepared, you will regret it! Music festivals are a great way to have fun, let loose, and show off your curves. Our women's festival outfits are designed to turn heads - no matter your body type. Let’s dive into some do’s and don'ts to consider when choosing your next rave or festival outfit.
- Don’t wear a woman’s festival outfit that is difficult to take off! Even if your outfit is super cute, it it takes 10 minutes to undress yourself in order to use the bathroom, it’s not going to be a fun experience. Be sure to think in practical manners. Often there are long queues to use local restrooms and the last thing you want is a highly complex outfit to take off.
- Don’t wear shoes you’ll be upset if they are ruined. Avoid anything new, expensive, or white at your next rave or festival. The amount of dust, dirt, and mud throughout the festival will ruin most shoes. Be sure your shoes are comfortable too! Unsupportive sandals or unbreathable boots will wreak havoc on your feet and you’ll feel the pain for weeks to come. Compliment your women’s festival outfit with shoes that are dependable, comfortable, and broken in!
- Don’t be surprised if rain, alcoholic drinks, or sweat is absorbed by your festival outfit. Expect crazy things to happen at festivals and realize your clothing could be affected.
- Make sure your women’s festival outfit is adhering to the weather forecast. If it’s going to be cold, bring extra layers of festival clothing. If it’s going to be hot, wear breathable clothing. Consider bringing a disposable poncho if you’re strapped on cash.
- Consider bringing a bumbag to store your keys, wallet, etc. Hauling around a heavy bag will not be enjoyable at the festival.
- Consider wearing fishnets! This edgy festival look will surly turn heads in a positive way. Shop our women's festival outfits for the perfect fishnet look!
- Bring funky sunglasses! This unspoken rule is known by most at festivals or raves - a great pair of sunglasses goes perfect with any women’s festival outfit. Sunglasses are the perfect accessory for your next show!